ONLINE THERAPY - Access to therapy from anywhere in California!
No matter where you live in California, you now have access to supportive and effective LGBTQIA+ therapy and gender affirming care online!
What to expect:
Just like the types of therapy clients receive in my office, you will receive the same caring treatment and supportive interventions that you need to be able to resolve life issues and gain a stronger sense of self-empowerment. The difference is that you are comfortable at home or in your private space with no need to travel, and can be logging in from any part of the State! No traffice jams, struggles in making it to an appointment, or waiting room encounters! You can literally log on from the comfort of your living space!
Resolve identity, mental health, relationship, and other adjustment issues that have made you feel anxious, worried, depressed, or stuck in life. I work with all kinds of adjustment, including grief/loss, adjusting to medical disability, coming out issues, transitioning and adjustment issues for people who identify as transgender, dealing with effects of negative stigma, addressing and resolving trauma and family issues, developing positive and supportive relationships, and becoming more whole in an active and engaged life that makes you happy. We will both work together to resolve what you want to resolve.
How to start:
Email me and let me know what you would like to resolve, and state you are interested and able to engage in online therapy. We will discuss cost, fee rates, availability, and your therapy needs to make sure it is suitable for an online format. Then, I will email you the necessary office forms to complete. To begin, we will schedule an online intake appointment. You will receive the Teletherapy link to sign on for our confidential sessions. You simply need an internet connection, Google Chrome browser, and a device to connect with. The platform works on mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop devices. Payment for sessions is easily made by Zelle (preferred), VenMo, or another electronic method of your choice. From there, we develop a treatment plan, set goals, and get to work!
- Offered to LGBTQIA+ clients in California to provide gender-affirming accessible therapy from a therapist who understands experiences of LGBTQIA+ individuals. This includes transgender mental health support and evaluations/letters for successful transitioning!
- Open to LGBTQIA+Allies, diversity needs, as well.
- Available for private payment. Credit cards accepted via Zelle. Check the Rates & Insurances page to view insurances currently accepted and session rates.
- Not an appropriate format for people with difficulties that require hospitalization, or are court referral clients, dv/court diversion clients, going through legal situations, or clients in active use phases of addiction.
- Adults 18 and over are able to provide their own consent for therapy, If under 18, parental consent is needed unless 12+ emancipated or in special conditions.
- I use a teleconference platform with encryption and access codes to protect your safety and privacy.
If interested, please contact me so we can begin and you can receive the help you need to feel better!